Included Collage Clearance From Teeth
The release and bonding impacted teeth happens when some teeth do not follow their natural evolution and what naturally fail to get out of the jaw. It is for this reason that such teeth are described as included. She may remain permanently in the bone. La laisser en position peut avoir plusieurs conséquences :
– There may be a conflict included between the tooth and the roots of adjacent teeth with resorption thereof.
– An impacted tooth can interfere with the accomplishment of orthodontic treatment.
– Cyst can develop around the impacted tooth with risk of bone resorption jaw, adjacent teeth and risk of the same cyst infection. the aim of the intervention is to clear the crown of the tooth optionally included by milling bone and paste it a casing on which the orthodontist can perform a traction to put the tooth in its normal position. As the tooth is included a surgery is required to access.
Outcome of surgery
The procedure can be performed under local or general anesthesia. Gingival facing the crown of the unerupted tooth is incised and then peeled off. The tooth clearance may require a bone milling. An orthodontic housing connected to a chain is then adhered to the crown of the tooth. The gums are mostly closed with absorbable son leaving beyond the free end of the chain. It is this chain that will allow the orthodontist to pull the teeth to put in its place in the dental arch.
usual postoperative and post-operative care
The swelling of the cheeks (edema) is common if a bone milling was conducted.
Les saignements : It is common that & rsquo; a small bleeding persists for a few hours to overnight following the & rsquo; Intervention. The treatment consists of mouthwash in ice water and apply a compress on the area of the & rsquo; extraction bleeding and bite on it until the bleeding does s & rsquo; not stop.
Excellent oral hygiene is essential. prescribed mouthwashes should be initiated only after 24 hours. After each meal, teeth and gums must be cleaned with an ultra-soft brush (known surgical).
The pain often gives with painkillers and disappears in a few days. ice packs coated in cloth (not directly on the skin) decrease swelling and pain.
Food should not be hard for the 2 weeks after surgery. Specifically: During the 2 first days, the diet should be soft, warm or cold. Then during the 12 days Avoid very salty or very acidic foods. Also avoid offensive foods: biscuits, toast, chips ... Also avoid very small items that could come between the dots and create infections semolina, peanuts, rice, peas ... You will find on the site https://docteurwajszczak.fr in the section advice recipe ideas suited to you after this type of surgery.
Strictly follow the prescriptions of the order is given to you.
Be accompanied to the exit and the first night after surgery.
Most of the time, it is desirable to provide after surgery 2 at 5 days & rsquo; work stoppage or school waiver.
Alcohol and Tobacco avoided.
A post operative follow up consultation is essential, it ensures the proper development of postoperative.
Any medical procedure, very well led, harbors a risk of complications. Do not hesitate to contact the surgical team that took care of you, or clinical emergencies or contact 15 in case of serious emergency.
There may be rare complications:
– The orthodontic case may take off, in which case a further intervention is required to pick up the box.
– The stitches can fall before the gum is completely healed, in the vast majority of cases it causes a delay healing.
– A soft tissue infection can occur days or even 2 at 3 weeks after extraction. It is consecutive to the stagnation of food residue at the surgical site. It gives a suitable antibiotic treatment, exceptionally it may be necessary to carry out surgery to drain an abscess if cellulite is complicated.
Or exceptional complications:
– Bruises or hematomas can occur in patients whose blood coagulation is disturbed.
– Despite pulling the tooth can not get out of the bone. This can lead to the extraction of the tooth if the latter is inconvenient and threat adjacent teeth.
In total, should not overstate the risks, but just be aware that surgery, even seemingly simple, still a small share of hazards.
Il est très important d’apporter le jour de l’intervention toutes l’imagerie médicale : panoramique dentaire et le scanner. Without these intervention can not be performed